Microsoft Teams Calling
Get your team communicating effectively using secure MS Teams Calling that allows calling, chatting, meeting and collaborating over secure voice and video calling from the same MS Teams application.
Calling in Teams can be configured to support basic phone system features, such as call answering and initiating (by name and number) with integrated dial pad, call holding and retrieving, call forwarding and simultaneous ringing, call history, voicemail, and emergency calling.
- Flexible licenses and scale up with ease as your business needs change. Includes local, national and mobile calls in Australia and New Zealand.
- Accommodates staff travelling between the office and off-site locations.
- CRM integration to increase productivity and keep everyone in the loop.
- Sync your communications across mobile, tablet and desktop devices to keep the conversation running and the ideas fresh
Let us make sure you get the most out of your Microsoft Teams Calling setup by analysing your current communication needs and workflows and designing a MS Teams Calling solution that will seamlessly support the way your organisation prefers to communicate with team members, clients and other stakeholders.
Interscale Cloud PBX
Combine all your communications with a cloud PBX phone system that combines traditional PBX hardware and service into a single hosted PBX solution.
Interscale Cloud PBX offers a reliable phone system for your business in one simple package including:
- Unlimited calls to AU mobiles
- Unlimited calls to local/STD lines
- One AU number
- Australian based support
- Hosted PBX platform
- Port-in existing numbers (subject to participating carriers)
Other add-on features include:
- Music on hold
- Voicemail to email
- Hunt group
- Auto attendant
Fibre Optic Broadband – 1000Mbps!
Need a super fast internet for your business?
We got you covered! Here at Interscale, we offer fast and reliable internet suited for even the most time-critical businesses.
Future-proof your business with a business-grade Fibre Optic Broadband service, with unlimited data and symmetrical speeds of up to 1 Gbps (1000Mbps). In short, fast internet connections that you and your business can depend on.
- High speed business grade internet connection
- Easily migrate in-house applications to cloud based services or between sites
- Up to 10 times the speed of NBN100 services (average internet speed of a large household)
- Allow multiple services such as video conferencing and SIP phones from the same connection